Saturday, December 26, 2009

Still snowed in...

Today is the day after Christmas and the third day of being house bound due to a blizzard in the midwest.  We have watched more than 25 movies, baked cookies (as shown in the picture), eaten, napped, did laundry, napped, eaten, eaten, eaten. 

In between all this, in my attempt to get started on my daughter's scrap book, I starting going through pictures. Trying to decide what all to include.  Of course there are B.C. photos and A.D. photos. (Before computer and after digital photos).  I didn't get very far. It is a process, I know.

4 comments:

  1. My kids were out today trying to dig through the monster snow drift in the driveway in the hopes that we'll be able to get out tomorrow... we haven't been able to leave since Christmas Eve afternoon...

    Baking cookies. I need to do that. We've been on a bread kick. Caramel rolls, cinnamon bread, garlic monkey bread, anadama bread, plain everyday rolls, pumpkin muffins, jelly muffins, croutons... that might be it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you on blogfrog and thought I'd stop by for a visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! I wanted to let you know about a blog carnival if you want to show off your scrapbook ideas or work. http://mbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post.html Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete