Thursday, December 24, 2009

Daughter's high school scrapbook. One and a half yrs. and counting.

Two and a half years ago, my daughter was a freshman in high school. It was then that I decided to start making her own scrap book.  Well, she just finished her first semester of her junior year in high school and I have not one page done. 

I guess it is such an overwhelming task for me to think about.  Where do I begin? What all do I include? How many tears will I shed?

Now, I am thinking about all the other tasks that may be involved in preparing for her graduation, preparation for college, preparation for her leaving the nest.  I guess this is as good a time as any to start.  I still have time and if I blog about it, maybe it will help me stay on track.

Wish me luck....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway! (I am picking the winner right now:). Good luck with your daughter's scrapbook! I'd love to help you out along the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the scrapbook! My son (senior) had an assignment for English to make a scrapbook of his life (with one page being a high school timeline). We have had the best time looking through old photos!

    ReplyDelete