Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Help my challenge and join my community......please


BlogFrog holiday challenge

Please join my community and help The Children's Hospital at the same time! BlogFrog is sponsoring the "Give the Gift of Community" challenge to its members to inspire blog readers to connect with their peers in communities this holiday season. If this blog gets 20 new participants to start or reply to a community discussion, BlogFrog will donate $10 to The Children's Hospital, one of the top 10 hospitals in the country for kids and teens.
What do you need to do? Don't be shy, click here and hop on over to join my community.

2 comments:

  1. Joining now...Have you joined mine yet? If not, would you be so kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My Name's PJ. I saw your reply on Redheadriter's blog. I belong to her bf community, and thought I would come check your's out also. My problem is, for some reason, I cannot see my blogfrog widget (the rectangle with the visitors or followers. Anyway, everyone else can see it on their screens, it's just not on mine. Go figure. If I can ever get that thing figured out, I will definitely start joining more groups. I did start following your blog though. Who's little poodle puppy? It looks just like one of my beloved "Taffy" (who's now deceased) puppies. We had Taffy for over 17 glorious years. She was our baby who passed Dec.23, 2003.

    I look forward to chatting more with you.

    PJ

    ReplyDelete