Sunday, December 13, 2009

Men and going to the Doctor

I told my husband in May. Time for a physical. You haven't had one in a couple years and you are 55 and not only that, but you need your baseline colonoscopy. AND, we have already met our deductible for this year, so you have to get it done this year. Yes, honey, he replied. Ok.

June. Okay, honey. When can you fit in your doctor appointment....
He tells me just to call and make an appointment. I will but I need an idea of when might work for you. Anyway, why do we need a middle-man (woman). I just have to go back and forth and back and forth. Grrrr.....okay, now "I" put it off.

July. Honey. Your doctor appt.

August. September. October. November.....AND December. Now, we are panicking, because here it is, the end of the year. So, we got his appointment set. December 28 is his physical and December 29 is the colonoscopy. Whew, with 2 days to spare.

Well, at least he is going, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment